Chris did an awesome job at the South East Regional Tuba and Euphonium Conference (SERTEC) a couple weekends ago! He thinks, and I agree, that it was his best performance yet. There was a great crowd at the concert and he received many, many compliments afterward. The principal tubist of the Nashville Symphony Orchestra was one of many people who had some wonderful things to say. Chris's students also thought he did a better job than the guy he split his recital with, who, if you remember from an earlier post, is one of his former professors from ISU. Chris's ensemble also did a great job at their performance the day before. Overall, the weekend was a major success!
Chris and I went out for a nice dinner that night to celebrate his accomplishment and soak up the 70+ degree weather as we dined outside and enjoyed each others company. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and have no pictures or video to share of the concert or our adventures around Chattanooga. I'll try to post some clips as soon as we receive a copy of the video recording from the concert.
No comments:
Post a Comment