Chris and his ensemble did a fantastic job at their
recital a couple weeks ago! I'm so proud of him.
Sorry about the head in the middle of the shot.
I took this picture during the dress rehearsal,
so there are no heads in the way.
This was spring break week for Chris, but he hasn't spent any time relaxing. He's been very busy recruiting at high schools around TN and preparing for the South East Regional Tuba and Euphonium Conference. He's actually in Chattanooga for the conference right now and I'll be heading down early tomorrow morning. Chris's ensemble did a wonderful job at their performance this morning and Chris is now getting ready for his solo concert tomorrow afternoon. Please keep him in your prayers as he takes the stage at 3 p.m. EST. He's a little nervous, but I know he'll do a great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment