Saturday, May 14, 2011

More Evan...

We are all doing well and appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers!  I wrote a nice long post with lots of details and updates yesterday, but google blogger temporarily shut down while I was working and I lost everything.  To summarize, Evan gained 6 oz. between his check-up on Tuesday and his check-up on Thursday.  Only 3 oz. below birth weight!  The doctor said Evan is doing so good that we don't have to go back to the pediatrician until May 31.  Chris has been doing a great job taking care of me and Evan, along with everything else around the house.  He's been so wonderful and I can't thank him enough.  He's a great husband and an even better dad.  Evan and I are lucky to have him.  I'm doing well, too.  My recovery has really been a breeze and other than the lack of sleep, I feel great.  I received the most wonderfully amazing present a week ago and I have to say, this is the BEST birthday ever!!

Here are a few more pictures of Evan.







1 comment:

Scott and Jonnett said...

He is so cute and you guys looks like you are doing well (Jill you looked amazing after giving birth!). Congrats again and we can't wait to meet Evan!